There are some update on nmaxtoolbox.
- Now, it can solely export animation data file(.nax2 or .nanim2) without .n2 or mesh files.
- Changed to export nskinanimator first so it locates before any ntransformnode or its derived node in .n2 file.
- It now supports ncharacter3skinanimator (but now ncharacter3skinshapenode yet)
- Fixed a few minor bugs around here and there.
- Modified to find 'nmaxtoolbox.ini' file in the '$3dsmax/scripts/nebula2' if it fails to read the file in the '$3dsmax/scripts/plugcfg' directory. Under Vista, the 'plugcfg' directory is located under different directory.
- Now it does not use custom attribute's vertex option. If an artist specify any unknown custom attribute which does not contain vertex option, the plug-in only exports vertex position.